Howdy, internet people? I've written a new blog about my boyfriend, Steven (I'm sure you know him guys, I mentioned him here in one of my blogs). It's actually the first time that I've made a blog about one certain boy on our website which is iCarly.com. If guys haven't checked it out, well you should!
There's also a photo of him and I together in the blog. Does Carly Carson sound good?
And to tell you how much I love him, here's a list about some of my favorite things about him.
1. His nose gets pink when he gets embarrassed. So adorable!
2. He's incredibly smart. Like today, he told me how each state in the U.S. got its shape. Who would know that?
3. He is so flexible that he can scratch his ear with his toe -- which is kinda useless but awesome anyway!
4. He's Steven with a "V" not "PH" -- he says the V is for Victorious -- which I don't really get, but I think it's cute.
5. He doesn't use internet slang like LOL or TTYL. He's so sophisticated.
I'm so in love with him.
ICarlyShay 15:25, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
(Can't wait for iParty with Victorious! I hope it's June already! I love to hear the mush-up number and the super awesome rap battle!)